Available at Etsy.com

Etsy
Buy Handmade
asemipreciouslife
Take me to the Jewelry available at A Semi Precious Life

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Almost there.. almost...




yep yep.. a little bit more.. and then comes the displaying bits... practically all my stuff is now at the shop... the jeweller, bags & clothes...
Today's Our Lady of Fatima and we had a priest come bless the shop... and it's somebody we know as well... so that's nice...
And my fengshui consultant recommended putting up the fengshui stuff today which I did... and well.. Drill Man's back.. so a few more shelves, boards & lighting to go.. and I'm set...

Will be putting up the final touches this evening n tomorrow... so as to be ready for the soft opening on 15th... I have to Officially start business on the 15th.. coz it's an auspicious day... so.. 15th it is...

The website will be updated by the 19th :)

Are you ready?? Be prepared.... It's gonna blow your mind away...

EthnicFusion
where east meets west
#02-26 Katong Shopping Centre
865 East Coast Road
Singapore 437844
www.ethnicfusion.com.sg

No comments: