Available at Etsy.com

Etsy
Buy Handmade
asemipreciouslife
Take me to the Jewelry available at A Semi Precious Life

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Shelves Shelves & More Shelves...






I'm an IKEA freak!!!! Come see my shop and you'll know... practically every shelf, bookshelf, table, chair, accessories are from IKEA...

Well... it's kinda a store n more (good food too) hehehe... and well.. yeah.. the stuff is neat and pretty reasonable where $$$ is concerned...

So yup... bought a whole bunch of stuff that got delivered today... so jus laying them in place till my Drill Man gets here... then it gets more exciting...

Stay tuned... and enjoy these pics :)

1 comment:

Ross Dudley said...

Be very careful about putting it together and using your IKEA crap. As far as I'm concerned IKEA sucks. The products or poor quality and their customer service is even worse. Good luck with it all. If you're wondering why I feel this way look here:

http://ikeasuckz.blogspot.com/